- After School (A+) Program
- Attendance Policy
- Bell Schedule
- Community Engagement
- Comprehensive Student Support System (CSSS)
- Family-Student-School Compact
- Health and Wellness
- Meal Program
- Other School Policies
- Parking and Traffic Safety
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- School Supply List for 19-20 School Year
- Smarter Balanced Assessment (SBA)
- Shop for Kapalama
- Technology Curriculum
Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
Kapalama's Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is planning another activity filled school year.
The PTA welcomes volunteers and donations for the fundraisers. Please look for the sign-up sheets in your child's Communication Envelope.
2019-2020 PTA Board Members
- Christine Camaro
- Faith Hashiro
- Michelle Takara
School Community Council (SCC)
The School Community Council (SCC) meets quarterly. The SCC discusses school concerns and makes recommendations to improve Kapalama Elementary. Parents and guests are welcomed to attend any SCC meeting.
For more information, see our Community Engagement page.